Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Trying New Things

   Some of you may be familiar with my blogs on the What to Expect website.  I'm trying something new and branching out a bit with an independent blog over here on blogger.  I don't know how well this will work or how well I'll like it, but I think that it will be good for me to have a space all my own to report on all of the craziness of our lives.  I probably won't be posting as frequently on this site, but I promise to still try and update you with my kids' antics and try to put a smile on your face as much as I can!  Thanks for finding me over here, and I'll be back with more tales of my insanity soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, mama! I'll add you to the blogroll on my family blog. If you want to join me, just send me your email address. I'll have to send you an invitation because our family blog is private. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete